Quote of the month: Black Lives Matter- “These conversations are always so tense, so painful. People are defensive. We want to believe we are good. To face the racisms and prejudices we carry forces us to recognize the ways in which we are imperfect. We have to be willing to accept our imperfections and we have to be willing to accept the imperfections of others. Is that possible on the scale required for change?”-Roxane Gay
News and Highlights
- 1st Day of School August 29th !
- A photo of your child due to Louise August 1st!!!
- Parent Orientation 1:30-4 Potluck 5:00 August 20th!
- Parent registration form, please bring with you to orientation on August 20th!
- Please check out our contact page to schedule a visit!