Quote of the month: "You wanna fly, you've got to give up the junk that weighs you down."-Toni Morrison
News and Highlights
Graduation: Our graduation date is Friday June 13. 10:30 Ceremony followed by potluck lunch and festivites.
- Thank yous-Melissa Garrett for sewing work on mother's day felt projects, Jennifer for organizing Blueberry teacher appreciation gifts! and all the families that helped us feel appreciated! Susan for giant stapler, Armstrong's for lovely jewelry, Hallie for buying and delivering sand for the sandbox, Windy and Carolyn for covering snow make up day, Susan and Sara for covering Meghan and Louise's spring break! Thank you to our wonderful musical guests this month: Katya and Paul Young, Duke (cayenne's dad) for bringing amazing bagpipe guy, Lela for sending in her neighbors to play cello and stand up bass, Cayenne, Kari Richmond, Steve Newman.
- WISHLIST-new sandbox, ipod and docking unit for classroom,
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZBfOEMwymc (KebMo Lovetrain video shared by Heather Nagle to go with our Love around the world month)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHAqT4hXnMw (We are the Planets-Storybot video shown for Space month)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2nPI6CTlc (TED talk Overcoming Hopelessness)
- Adora Svitak: What Adults Can Learn From Kids-- http://www.ted.com/talks/adora_svitak.html
- Old Fashioned Play builds Serious Skills article: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=19212514
- http://youtu.be/Wpr6QgQco6c Check out this great video Erin found about Living Young!
- www.ot-mom-learning-activities.com Great website for Fine Motor Skill strengthening ideas as well as pencil and scissor grasp help!
- Please check out our contact page to schedule a visit! contact us.